I gave my feet a Summer refresh (out with minimalism in with colour)...
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links throughout
I never thought I’d hear myself say this but I’ve had enough of minimalism. My social media is awash with muted tones, same-same style and easy to piece together (boring) staples. I’m not knocking it; I love it for you. But I’ve rediscovered the joy of colour and the happiness that’s brought with vibrancy and texture. I forgot just how much delight can be brought from mixing colour, from injecting some maximalism back into my wardrobe.
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll have seen the unboxing of the insane new mules from The Attic. If you’re not a fan of the gold, they also have them in a range of other colours and texture. Gold though, is one of the easiest shoes to pair with most outfits. They’re not cheap (£590) but a cult purchase with a high resale value (important if like me you sell your shoes on to make room for more).
So, feeling inspired, here’s my edit of 10 party shoes and 6 work shoes if you’re somewhere between minimalist and maximalist.
1. AMINA MUADDI Naima crystal-embellished satin mules
2. AMINA MUADDI Lupita PVC and metallic leather mules
3. THE ATTICO Devon Glitter Mules
4. AQUAZZURA So Nude 85 mirrored-leather slingback sandals
5. THE ATTICO Devon Green Mules
6. JIMMY CHOO Saeda 100 crystal-embellished satin pumps
7. AMINA MUADDI Caroline crystal-embellished satin mules
8. THE ATTICO Cheope satin wedge sandals
9. AMINA MUADDI Gilda crystal-embellished PVC mules
10. THE ATTICO Devon Gold Mules
1. GIANVITO ROSSI Velvet Mary Jane flats
2. MANOLO BLAHNIK Campari 90 polka-dot mesh Mary Jane pumps
3. MACH & MACH Le Cadeau crystal-embellished satin slingback pumps
4. GUCCI Horsebit Shoe
5. MANOLO BLAHNIK Homeralsi 70 embroidered leather slingback pumps