Stylish & On Trend Black Dresses To Wear Now & Forever
Ok I admit, there is the odd occasion where I take a deep inhale, exhale and click “Proceed To Purchase” on Net-A-Porter. However, right now the high street is really killing it with their super stylish, ‘could-be-designer’ style dresses. From Pull & Bear to River Island, here’s my round up of the best black dresses to wear now and through any season.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links throughout.
8 High Street Luxe For Less Black Dresses
(Left to right, top to bottom)
- Black plisse one shoulder bodycon midi dress, £50
- Black linen halter neck midi dress, £45
- Denim corset midi dress, £49.99
- Cut out dress with thin straps, £35.99
- Light Before Dark Morgan Glass Slip Dress, £54
- Black bandeau slip midi dress, £45
- Black plunge bandeau bodycon midi dress, £35
- Asymmetric cut out midi dress, £22.99
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll have seen me post this gorgeous black maxi dress with an open slide split.
Shop my scoop drape midi with ruched seam and poppers in black (£25) on the button below.