Looped, hooped, banded, circled, sucked in, pulled in, defined, refined… belts are a wonderful thing. As much as my stomach would love, hibernating in a maxi or smock style dress is not an option right now. This Summer, a belt is a must have wardrobe staple for any woman.
1. It’s all about creating that perfect silhouette and enhancing an hour glass figure.
2. Whether your belt of choice is a wide waist cincher or a super skinny style, always layer delicate fabrics.
3. Spring/Summer late afternoons were designed for a maxi dress with a thin knit over the top and a buckle belt to pull in.
4. For a night out, two-piece ensembles like culottes and an off the shoulder top with a waist belt are super chic.
5. Help break up block colours with a metallic belt for some pizazz.
6. Wear two clashing prints and a belt for high impact.