Looped, hooped, banded, circled, sucked in, pulled in, defined, refined… belts are a wonderful thing. As much as my stomach would love, hibernating in a maxi or smock style dress is not an option right now. This Summer, a belt is a must have wardrobe staple for any woman.
1. It’s all about creating that perfect silhouette and enhancing an hour glass figure.
2. Whether your belt of choice is a wide waist cincher or a super skinny style, always layer delicate fabrics.
3. Spring/Summer late afternoons were designed for a maxi dress with a thin knit over the top and a buckle belt to pull in.
4. For a night out, two-piece ensembles like culottes and an off the shoulder top with a waist belt are super chic.
5. Help break up block colours with a metallic belt for some pizazz.
6. Wear two clashing prints and a belt for high impact.
7. Loose cuts can be re-invented.
Here’s what I’m loving right now:
Sandro Arwen Leather Belt
Topshop Studded Western Belt
Fendi Zucca Reverse Belt
Moschino Logo Belt
Michael Kors Oval Buckle Leather Belt
Topshop Leather Jeans Belt
Gucci GG Leather Belt
River Island Black Snake Print Belt
What are you loving about belts this Spring and how do you wear yours? Comment below Xx