Location: North London
I am looking for an astute business person to personally assist me in the day-to-day running of my companies (three blogs and a luxury marketing consultancy). The successful candidate will be self motivating, quick thinking and decisive. I need someone who thrives at working well under pressure and is able to speak confidently in meetings in a well thought out manner. Experience in a similar role elsewhere is beneficial although not compulsory.
- Assisting with general content creation and preparing for fashion shoots, nourishing new and existing advertiser partnerships and general brand outreach for SassyintheCity.com and LittleintheCity.com
- Facilitating the (now overdue) launch of my brand new luxury men’s style blog,
- Assisting with content queries across numerous social media platforms (accounts belonging to my clients and my blogs).
- Fielding and responding to incoming queries and personally assisting with other day-to-day activities. These include administrative tasks such as assisting with presentations, scheduling meetings, preparing travel itineraries, festive marketing send-outs etc.
- Attend certain meetings, events and fashion shows throughout the year as the face of the brand.
- Assisting me with the implementation of marketing plans for the niche brands I have signed to my luxury marketing consultancy. My portfolio of clients include those that target HNWI’s and affluent audiences so attention to detail is imperative. My clients operate within the fashion, health and beauty, entertainment, investment and lifestyle industries so the ability to be flexible is important. An understanding of marketing and the general advertising landscape for the luxury market is crucial.
- Degree educated and English speaking.
- Experience in using Photoshop, Lightroom, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Word or similar.
- An understanding of Trello (experience using would be beneficial but not essential).
If you think you’re ready to help create engaging and stand-out fashion, beauty and lifestyle content and learn some valuable business and marketing skills, then this job could be for you.currently reaches 1 million a month across all blog and social platforms and has the potential and investment to grow further so I need someone ready to hit the ground running. My luxury marketing consultancy is also going from strength to strength as advertising becomes more puzzle-like, social media focused and increasingly more important.